Chick’N ™ Vitamins+
Our brand contains high quality products. The amount of vitamins and minerals are superior and registered with Canada Health with VHP NN number. NN.S1Q4
Complete vitamins supplement
Helps promote optimal health.
Supports normal digestive metabolism and a healthy immune system.
Guaranteed analysis per ounce:
Calcium (Min): 0.1%
Calcium (Max): 0.6%
Magnesium (Min): 0.29%
Sodium (Min): 5.0%
Sodium (Max): 6.0%
Copper sulfate: 20 ppm
Zinc sulfate: 50 ppm
Potassium (Min): 1.26%
DL-Methionine (Min): 0.1%
L-Lysine (Min): 0.5%
Vitamin A: 104 780 I.U
Vitamin D3:8 732 I.U.
Vitamin E: 154 I.U
Niacinamide: 276 mg
Calcium D-Pantothenate: 138 mg
Vitamin C: 41 mg
Riboflavin: 39 mg
Thiamine: 11 mg
Vitamin B9: 5 mg
Biotin: 0.159 mg
Vitamin B12: 167 mcg
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, sodium chloride, citric acid, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, niacinamide, L-Lysine, calcium D-Pantothenate, calcium lactate, tricalcium phosphate, riboflavin, ascorbic acid, DL-methionine, thiamine, biotin, folic acid, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate and vitamin B12
Recommended for broilers, laying hens, day one chicks and turkeys
- Provides maximum vitamin intake.
- Provides supplementation with essential amino acids and minerals.
- Provides antioxidant support.
- Supports the immune system.
- Energy production.
- Regulation of the nervous system.
- Among the amino acids, methionine and lysine are the most important, they are involved in the metabolism of proteins as well as in the immune response (Handique et al., 2019).
- The vitamins present in Chick'N Vitamins are necessary for the normal development of the central nervous and muscular systems (Burgos et al., 2006; Calderon-Ospina and Nava-Mesa, 2020).
- B-complex vitamins play an essential role in the maintenance of good health and welfare in poultry by supporting proper energy levels, the metabolism, red blood cell formation, a healthy immune system and functioning of the brain and nervous system (Alagawany et al., 2021; Shodajoost et al., 2021).
- Electrolytes, such as sodium and potassium, help maintain ion and water balance in the body (Sayed & Downing, 2011).
For broilers, laying hens and turkeys: ⅛ teaspoon (1 g) per 34 oz (1 liter) of water
A level measurement gives approximately ⅛ teaspoon.
Prepare a fresh solution every day.
Ensure that freshwater is always available to animals.
Recommended for periods of 1 to 7 days.
Packaging: 10.5 oz (300 g) sold by case of 24 to
Caution: A withdrawal period is not required when the product is used in accordance with the label guidelines.
Packaging: 10.5 ounces (300 g) ( case of 24) sold to dealers and stores and E-commerce
Shelf life: 24 months
Distributed by: Poules en Ville, e-mail: email@example.com
Manufactured by: DCL Nutrition and Animal Health
USA Web: https://chicknswellproducts.com/ for USA only
For questions contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 450-951-0575
Not for sale in Canada. Visit www.chicknswell.ca for Canadian labels since regulations on Canadian labels, have to be bilingual and graphic display and fonts varies in USA.
Bahram Shojadoost, Alexander Yitbarek, Mohammadali Alizadeh, Raveendra R. Kulkarni, Jake Astill, Nitish Boodhoo, Shayan Sharif,
Centennial Review: Effects of vitamins A, D, E, and C on the chicken immune system,
Poultry Science, Volume 100, Issue 4, 2021,100930, ISSN 0032-5791,
Alagawany M, Elnesr SS, Farag MR, Tiwari R, Yatoo MI, Karthik K, Michalak I, Dhama K. Nutritional significance of amino acids, vitamins and minerals as nutraceuticals in poultry production and health - a comprehensive review. Vet Q. 2020 Dec 7;41(1):1-29. doi: 10.1080/01652176.2020.1857887. PMID: 33250002; PMCID: PMC7755404.